Sunday, May 31, 2020

Outdoors - Part 3

More of our outdoor outings.  They probably all look the same.  haha.  It's such a big deal though to get all four kids dressed and out the door that I feel like I need to document my hard work.  :)

So more pictures on the big rock.  

It's been fun to watch the changes on our trail as spring has approached.

Our outings aren't always easy.  Usually someone has a meltdown or a couple of them whine about something.  I don't remember why Noah was upset.  But he throws the biggest tantrums of all.
Scooter friends.
Nels was proud of his home improvement.  He dug up the old drain pipe (on the left) and put in the new one.
Here's the new drain pipe all buried and ready to go.
One day we drove to a forest preserve in Batavia.  It was nice to explore a new place.  Isak and Kira loved looking up at this big tree.
We walked some of the trails for a bit.
Noah was my buddy.
See the little green leaves on the tree.  I love spring.
Ha!  I caught Noah in the picture this time.
Lots of little flowers blossoming too.
Sofie wanted a pic with the little flowers.
Bench!  Time for a picture. :)
There was a large wood pile that the kids climbed for a bit.

Another bench.  Perfect for watching the ducks in the river.
snuck in a selfie.
Holding hands.
And another day...back to the big rock...running and biking.

He looked so cute wearing his Mickey hat.
We saw the kitchen sink sundae truck drive by.  The kids shouted and waved.
I made these wands for Kira and Sofie.

And last rock picture for April!  Yay!

No comments: