Outside pictures - part 2!
Love this Sofie girl's smiles.
Kira was a big helper and pushed Noah on his Jeep.Isak pushed Sofie in the stroller. I just walked and took pictures. :)
Nels came with us so I hopped in the rock photo.
"Catch me!" Sofie screams!
I was doing dishes and looked out my kitchen window. My heart melted at the beautiful scene and I had to take a picture to remember the moment. Dad pushing Isak and Sofie in the swings while Kira and Noah read books at the table. My little family. 💕
Another time - Big rock photo.I love how the little twins are looking up to see what dad is doing.
Yay! A perfect pyramid.
Here's Kira running to catch up with me.
Just a cutie.
Backyard bubbles and bikes.
Isak with his dad. Handsome boys.
Rock photo.Yay, Noah made it in the photo.
We push Noah's Jeep with a long stick that we find along the trail.
One day we woke up to a beautiful snow day.
This time we made a 12 foot long caterpillar. :)
Noah did not want to come out and this time I didn't force it. He missed out, but stayed warm inside the house.
Bench photos...
Love my Isak boy.
Sofie girl.
Sometimes they just want me to take their pictures...so I do. This spot turned into a 7 minute photoshoot - give or take a minute. :)
Big Rock photo...
I title this photo. "Freedom!"
Made it to the fairy garden.
Snuck a selfie with Isak. He always bikes so fast that I don't get a lot of pics of him. So I got one while the kids played with the fairy garden.
On the way home from this walk Kira got tired. So Kira sat in the stroller, Sofie sat on Kira and Sofie held the scooter on her lap. Haha! Make it work!










































No comments:
Post a Comment