Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Sunday Easter Photos

Before we had church at home, we took some pictures outside.  I got a few good ones.  Yay!

Here's my boys...
Nels tried to take one with me and the kids, but they weren't cooperating very well for it.
Kira was so cute and posed sweetly with her dad.
And me.
I did a selfie with Sofie.
Noah was silly one minute and sad the next.

Oh these girls!
💕 Love this one.
Isak jumped in.  :)
Noah was still not sure about all of this...
Selfie with my Isak boy.
I bought this new dress from Downeast.  I like it.
Handsome boy!
Squishy face.
Happy face.
I tried to get one with Sofie and Noah together... this was the best one.
Isak and Kira did a little better.
Isak took this one for us.
Us girls with our matching bead bracelets that we made that morning.
Sweet Kira.
I really like the next two of Sofie and Kira together.

Sofie with her dad.
And last but not least...All of us together.  Thanks to a tripod and timer.  :)  💕
Everyone was happy when I said, "okay, I think that's enough."

No comments: