We finally went to the splash pad that is almost across the street from our house! We're so close to it, but this is the first time we went to it.
The kids were pretty excited. Here's Noah running like an airplane.
They saw this bench and Kira asked for a picture on it. Sofie and Isak joined her.
Our kids really don't like water in their eyes. So there was some crying initially, but they got better.I don't know if you can zoom in on little Kira's face, but I think the slide was a little faster than she anticipated.
I took the kids by myself. I'm not a fan of water activities and it's probably rubbed off on the kids. But I'm trying...
And we did it!!
A new park: Fargo Park.
This one was pretty fun with some new activities on it.
I love when these two are friends.Noah hung out with me for a lot of this park time. Not sure why...So we took some selfies.
He thought it was funny to put the doodle in between the cracks of the bench.
And of course, we watched the airplanes.
The other three had fun running around and trying the new things.
Another park: Engstrom Park in Batavia. Nels got to go with us on this outing. And I think he had fun. There's a zip line and he had fun going on it and helping the kids take turns on it. I liked it too!Here's the zip line.
Another park: Don Forni park. We took a picnic to this park. See the big red twirly slide. So fun!
And the below picture was a fun new challenge for the kids.It was windy. Selfie to show I as there. :)
Time to eat.
Noah liked swinging on this.
Another fun toy.
Time to eat again.
And I signed up for a 5k. I'm not a runner. My feet do not like it. But for some reason I made a goal this year to do a 5k. So I started slowly training for it. Here I am on my run with my jacket and headband. My ears get cold.
I love this trail by our house and I thought the clouds were so pretty that day.
I took these three kids on a walk to the park with me. We took the trail instead of the sidewalk.
They just look like they are enjoying the outdoors.
I took these three kids on a walk to the park with me. We took the trail instead of the sidewalk.
They just look like they are enjoying the outdoors.
Hooray for outdoor adventures!!
And that's all of the park outings. Even with visitors and school starting, we still snuck in a few trips. Even though it's a lot of work just to get out the door, I'm always glad we go - once we get to the park!




























No comments:
Post a Comment