Nels's sister Kierstin arrived late the night before. So we made plans to meet her family at Pirate's Cove Mini Golf. Nels's parents came too.
Isak is doing his best pirate. "Rrrrrr!"
Noah liked this cannon. It's a fun mini golf place. Isak loved mini golf and caught on quickly.
Little Kira was an emotional rollercoaster today. She was so tired and she cried a lot. But she kept going, played all 18 holes and was okay emotionally by the end.
Sofie LOVED it. She played along the whole time and had a great time.
Noah watched. He usually sat with grandpa or sometimes he helped me.
Annica, Kierstin's daughter, loved it too. She was a good sport.
There's Tom, grandma (holding baby Layne) and Kierstin.
Nels took this picture...I don't know how he does it, but he catches me at the worst times... Oh well, I'll take what I can get...Sofie looks cute. I got two holes in one! I galloped and "hooray"ed when it happened. 😀
Nels played well and had a good attitude. He got one hole in one.
At the end, the kids got a little goody bag. Surprisingly, all five willingly put the eye patch on and let us take a picture of them. 👍
Family picture... might end up being our Christmas card if we don't get real family pictures. haha. Sofie kept saying, "I'm a pirate! Rrrrr!"
I don't remember when these cute pictures were taken...
We ate at Wilson's for lunch. It was super crowd and we waited a long time. We got ice cream at the end so that made it all better. Nels and I shared raspberry cheesecake and caramel fudge brownie.
Sofie loved her green ice cream.
The kids played on the playground near Wilson's. Then we went to Elison Bay Beach. We played on the playground there and then at the beach.
The kids played and played! They dug in the sand and poured water.
Noah sat on my lap holding his red tractor most of the time.
Sometimes he would sit in his own chair.
Isak worked hard filling and emptying buckets of water. Tom, Isak and I skipped rocks. Tom was way good at it!
We played for about two hours. One time Noah really wanted a toy and actually walked carefully on the sand to get the toy. It was hilarious.
The girls were so cute playing together. Isn't Annica's mermaid swimsuit adorable??!
The sun was setting, we cleaned up and went our separate ways for the night. Our family went back to the cottage and ate leftover pizza. Then bedtime.




























No comments:
Post a Comment