Happy Birthday! I can't believe I've been a mom for four years! I love this babies who are claiming to be big kids now.
Overall, the day was a lot of fun. We opened gifts before Nels went to work. Isak received Tinker Toys, Hot Wheels Hauler and a digger lego set. Kira received a pink Tinker Toy set, beads and a pink duple lego set. They both got Candy Land to share. They just played the whole day. They stopped to help me make their ice cream cakes. We did ice cream cakes because neither of them likes cake. Kira's cake was mint chocolate chip ice cream on top of an Oreo pie crust. Then I put hot fudge, Oreos, m&m's and sprinkles on top. Isak's was the same except the ice cream was vanilla and chocolate. They loved to help and snitch some too.
Here's a few pictures:
They were pretty excited about their cakes!They liked blowing out the candles although....
Dad jumped in and helped a little.
I wrote this in my journal about their birthday. We had to go to a primary program practice from 4-6 p.m. My first time going by myself with all four kids. The first hour was ok and the second hour was not so fun. Thankfully, Nels showed up near the end and helped me out. :) They served pizza before starting the practice. Then we went in the chapel to practice. Kira was fine until someone took her chair. Then she had a hard time. I ended up going back and forth between each kid and holding them, except for Noah-thankfully he took a nap. Afterwards, we drove to Mooyah for dinner. But it was extremely slow and crowded. So I drove the kids home. Nels ordered but after waiting a half hour, he asked for his money back and came home. So dinner was not great, but the kids didn't notice. They were worn out from the day. So we put candles on their cakes, they blew them out and then we enjoyed eating the cakes. That was the end of their day!
Happy Birthday Big Kids!




No comments:
Post a Comment