Tuesday, October 3, 2017

4 Year Pics

My four year olds!  I got some good pics of the kids.  
They tried so hard to be good, smile and look at the camera.  :)
I wrote a few things in my journal about them...Both kids have started saying, "when I was 3 I couldn't do ___, but now I'm 4 and I can do _____."  :)  For example, Kira got on the toilet by herself without a stool.  She said, "I can do it now because I'm 4."  This is Kira's "funny" face.
Both Kira and Isak spend a good portion of their day with imaginative play.  Doing voices and different scenarios, it's fun to watch and listen to them.
A little about each of the kids.  Isak:  He is a sweetheart.  He is pretty logical about things.  He had a toy magazine and circled the toys he wanted.  Then he talked to me about each one.  He asked if it was too expensive, if he was old enough or too old for the toys and if he thought it would be fun to have.  He spent days going over it.
Isak loves to build and color and he likes to follow instructions.  He's becoming more interested in games, probably because of the rules and order.  He really is a sweet boy and watches out for Kira.  He just wants to make us happy.  He sleeps in the longest out of the four kids.  Yay!  He likes to snuggle and be tickled by Dad.  And he recently discovered tag and riding his balance bike.  Last night, (Nov 30, 2016) I brushed his teeth.  I said, "it's important to brush our teeth."  He said something like, "Jesus wants us to keep our teeth in, so we need to brush them so they don't fall out." :)
Kira:  She is growing up.  Kira hums all the time.  Her favorites are Book of Mormon Stories, Do as I'm doing, I love you and Taylor Swifts song...."yeah, can you believe it now, you are the best thing that ever was mine."  She does talent shows for me, usually while I'm feeding the babies.  She sings I love to see the temple.  She does loud and quiet songs.
Kira can write her name and she likes to write the letters M, I, D, N, and S.  The first letters for the rest of the family member's names.  She needs help with S though.  Kira did her first recognizable drawing on the doodle.  She drew a ghost with flowers.  The ghost had hair, ears and arms, and a belly button.  Then she taught Isak how to to it. Kira sometimes calls purple, lavender.
She gives lots of hugs and kisses.  She says, "Hello!" to the babies and pats their heads.  She says to Sofie, "Sofie is a grabber, grabber."  She is my early bird, usually 6:30-7 a.m.  She is up and going.  She still doesn't eat well.  But I'm learning to just accept it so we don't fight about it.  She loves to build and create on her own.
I love this picture of them.  Kira's funny laugh and Isak grinning at her.  I love my older twins!

No comments: