During our Thanksgiving Holiday, we took some time to enjoy the crisp fall weather. We went to Anderson Park that is a local place. The kids loved scooping up the leaves and throwing them in the air! There was also a loop that went around the park and the kids ran and ran. We went around the loop several times. It was just great to get out and enjoy this beautiful time of year. I also had fun taking pics of these cutie pies!
Collecting leaves is sometimes serious business. :)I love their smiles of excitement about the leaves.
Action shot of leaves falling down.
This is his favorite.
Just love this Isak boy!
Kira gave me some good smiles too.
And a sweet serious face too. The leaf is just right.
I'm the only one looking at the camera, but that's okay. I'm used to it. haha.
Our selfie for the outing.
And yes, Sofie and Noah did come. They stayed in their carseats/stroller the whole time and were very good babies.
Noah did not want to wear his hat. He was much happier without it on.
I just want to remember these tiny happy feet.
And how they run with great energy and enthusiasm.
Yay for fall and enjoying the outdoors!














No comments:
Post a Comment