Wednesday, August 2, 2017

October Wrap Up

And now for all of the random pictures in the month of October...

I did this craft with the kids.  You use a q tip and paint for leaves on the fall trees.  It was fun.  The kids love to do activities.  

Isak followed the directions exactly.  Kira did it right for a minute and then decided to just create her own thing.
Sofie loves blankets!
Love our smiling Noah.
One night after the big kids went to bed the babies discovered a toy that was left out.  Hmmmm.  Interesting.  :)
After bath towel snuggles.
One day Kira asked to hold Sofie!  I'm always thrilled when the older kids take a positive interest in the babies.  So I was sure to take a picture.  Sofie loves her sister too.
Isak didn't want to be left out and asked to hold Noah.
Although Isak wasn't so sure about Noah.  haha.


I even got a good smile from Noah.  Yay!
Coloring is still a favorite activity.  You can kind of see how Isak sticks his tongue out when he's concentrating.
Sofie...wearing Noah's pjs...it happens sometimes.  I was trying to get a sleeping picture, but she caught me.
Selfie with my Sofie.

Isak and Kira decided to give each other a hug...I tried to capture it.
The best day...when the toy advertisement comes in the mail.  Isak spent a long time circling and thinking about all of the toys.
Sofie girl.  I think we were waiting for a table at Red Robin's.
Yep, here's Kira with a balloon.  We love Red Robin.
hahaha.  Sofie's face cracks me up!!
Snuggling on the couch together.
I saw this snack idea on pinterest.  apple donuts...apples with peanut butter, honey and chocolate chips.  They loved it!
The kids left out all their stuffed animals lined up...so I snuck Noah in there.  haha.
Isak was building a tower for Noah to knock over.
Then Isak read this baby book to Noah.  So sweet.
Exploring together.
Working on scissor skills.
Witch activity.
Nels's birthday...I wrote about Los Gatos and the carousel ride.  I forgot this pic.
Happy Birthday to dad.  The kids were pretty excited. 
A big 4 layer cake for my man!
Sofie is trying to get Noah's toes.  :)
And sorting the halloween candy.  So fun!
That's all.  October was a busy month filled with lots of activities and memories.

No comments: