Thursday, October 23, 2014

Hall Family Farm Deja Vu

We went to the Hall Family Farm again for playgroup.  We enjoyed it just as much the second time.  

Kira and Isak are getting much better at listening and actually doing what I ask.  They aren't perfect at it, but I love when they obey.  It helps for pictures too.  Kira actually stood by this sign so I could take her picture.  I was thrilled.  
 Where was Isak?  He immediately found the sandbox and surrounded himself with all of the trucks.
 Kira explored a bit and I tried to take some pictures of her.


Isak was pretty protective of the trucks.
 He enjoyed moving them around.  Strong boy.
 When Isak was finally ready to venture out of the sandbox, we tired out the pumps.
They pumped water to make ducks float down the tubes.
 Kira was fascinated by the water dripping down.

 They both liked to pump too.
 Isak found this big tire and of course had to climb up on it.
 Kira joined him for the picture.
 Then we walked through the pumpkin patch.  Funny picture of Isak sticking his tongue out.
 Love this face too.  He liked picking up the pumpkins.
 And Kira decided they made good chairs.
 They started to get fussy...so as a good mom I gave them fruit snacks to cheer them up.  haha.  So this is their fruit snack break in the pumpkin patch.  I love that they just plopped down by each other to eat them.
 I hopped in for a quick picture too.
We had a great time.  Isak went down the big slide by himself again and I slid down with Kira.  I screamed the whole way down.  I am such a wuss!  And again we didn't buy any pumpkins.  :(  Maybe next year.

No comments: