Back in October we took our "annual" bike ride. We did it last year, so now it's an annual thing. :)
We started at Freedom Park and biked the Sugar Creek Greenway. We went South this year instead of North. Here's a few pictures of our adventure:
Freedom Park is HUGE. Here's one of the ponds with a fountain.
Snacks and books kept the kids pretty happy.Selfie.
I just love bridges and nature together.
The trail has art along the way. Here's a carving in a tree stump. I'm trying to be like the carving.
"Hi babies!"
Afterwards, we had a delicious peanut butter sandwich picnic.
Frown.
Smile. haha.
Freedom park has some fun play areas.
And a train.
There's our bikes parked while we ate our lunch.
We let the kids play on the playground for a while. They loved it, but Kira was getting tired. So I took her to the swings. Usually, she lights up when she is in the swing. But she was tired.
But I did finally get her to give me one of her million dollar smiles!
It was one of those perfect days where the weather was perfect, the kids and adults were happy and it was a fun activity. We look forward to next year. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment