Finally, some Halloween pictures! We had the best Halloween.
Here's some pictures.
Here's our little toddlers. Batman and Minnie Mouse.
My friend Tiersha let us borrow the Minnie Mouse dress and I found some ears that matched. Yay.I made a cape for Isak and put his Batman T-shirt on. Not too creative, but that silly cape took me way too long to make. Oh well, memories, right?? Isak accessorized by adding glasses. Haha.
Nels commented, "Oh, my little rodents." It took me a while to get his joke...a bat and a mouse. Ohhhh.
We had our friends Josh, Tiersha and their daughter Charlotte over for Pizza. It's our tradition to have donuts and cider, just like my grandma. Mmmm. donuts. It's so fun to pick out 12 donuts.
Our little triplets. :)
Isn't Charlotte's cat costume adorable! Kira didn't want to wear her ears. :(
Aren't Isak and Charlotte so cute together! heehee.
I hurried and put Kira's ears on and as you can see I am holding her arms down. That isn't a smile on her face....she's about ready to scream. Ah!I dressed warm; Nels wore his Hawaiian clothes. We can be so opposite sometimes!
Trick or Treating. Our first stop was across the street to our neighbor who the kids are familiar with.
I have to say, I loved trick or treating in a neighborhood where you Walk to the houses! It was sooooo fun. Growing up in Idaho, we drove 10 minutes to each house...at least that's what it seemed like and it always seemed to snow on Halloween!
Love these two pictures of Nels and Isak walking along together.Such a cutie!
We ended the night by letting the kids eat candy. 3 Musketeers was Isak's favorite and Kira enjoyed the Skittles and Reese's Peanut Butter Cup.
Hope you had a Spooky Fun Halloween!
Boo!






No comments:
Post a Comment