Thursday, October 9, 2014

Wing Haven Gardens

For playgroup we went to a place called Wing Haven Gardens.  Beautiful gardens.  We just walked around and took pictures.

We decided to get a picture of the kids...here is how it started out.  Charlotte and Isak far apart and no other kids.  They were the obedient ones...hee hee.
We got them close together thanks to Charlotte listening.
A few more attempts and we achieved this. :)  I think it is funny how Isak and Charlotte are looking at Jessie and baby Cora.  
Kira was mooooody!  She was often in my arms during this outing.
Isn't he a sweetie.  Isak was super well behaved.
He carried his white Camaro around.
Love little boys and their cars.
I made Kira's head band.  The flower is so fun to make!
There were quite a few people at the gardens and the weather was nice and crisp.

Kira found her happy place walking around this white bench.
Isak man just chillin'.
And this face broke out every couple of minutes.  She just had a really hard time.
Isak thought it was so funny to go inside the tree.
This really tall tree.
Another picture attempt with the kids.  I think it's so funny how they are so far apart.

I tried to get a nice picture of me and the twins...but Kira was not liking that idea!
Happy to be back at the bench.
A big smile from Kira.  Yay!  Isak really did have fun, he was just pretty mellow.
I tried to enjoy the beauty even though Kira was crying and whining most of the time.
It's a good thing she's cute!!
Just another day in the gardens...so picturesque.
Pretty Charlotte.
After one more meltdown from Kira, we packed up and left.  Thankfully, she is doing much better.
Thanks for a fun playgroup!!

No comments: