In October, for Nels's birthday, I planned a little getaway. I love getting away! It was absolutely wonderful. THE most relaxing vacation I have ever been on. We woke up early, took naps and went to bed early. :) When we weren't sleeping we did some fun things, which I'll post about later. So where did we go for all of this relaxation? Arkansas...Mountain View to be more specific. We were a few miles from the Ozark Mountains and the White River. We stayed at a Hampton Inn with a great deal. (I love working for Hilton. The perks are great!:)
Once we arrived, I convinced Nels to do a photo shoot with me. So we found this little park just as the sun was setting.
Me - Swinging (obvious, I know. But I thought I'd point it out. haha.)
I'm really into plaid. I love flannel plaid shirts and Arkansas was the perfect place to where them.
We had a little tripod that we set on picnic tables, set the timer and the below pictures are what you get.
Not to shabby, eh?
And this is how I know Nels is done taking pictures haha:
Hope you enjoyed!
No comments:
Post a Comment