Here's a video that I took when we were in chicago. Our computer is slow, so it took forever to load!
great video, it made me miss Chicago!!
Home Sweet Home! I love the Chicago skyline! My brother Chase gets home from his mission in 2 weeks, so we're heading back to CL for the reunion. It was fun to read about your engagement-- too cute! Our engagement is one of the few times when I can definitely claim that my hubbie was nervous!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
great video, it made me miss Chicago!!
Home Sweet Home! I love the Chicago skyline! My brother Chase gets home from his mission in 2 weeks, so we're heading back to CL for the reunion.
It was fun to read about your engagement-- too cute! Our engagement is one of the few times when I can definitely claim that my hubbie was nervous!
Post a Comment