Sunday, April 6, 2008

Nels' Facial Hair

Friday, Nels picked me up from work. I got in the car and did a double take. "You shaved!" Yep, Nels has gone from a full beard, to a goatee, to no facial hair. So below are the pictures of what he has looked like these past couple of months. I don't know how to put a "vote" thing on here, so if you want, leave a comment for which one you think Nels looks best in.
The BEARD:

The GOATEE:

CLEAN SHAVEN

7 comments:

Kayli said...

goatee

Steve and Katrina said...

I've always been a fan of goatees!

The Holdaway's said...

goatee

Lora said...

My vote is the goatee.

Rachel said...

it's hard to tell from pictures, but overall I'm a fan of clean-shaven! Goatee would be second choice I guess...

Anonymous said...

Well, of course, Nels always looks good. But I do like clean shaven.

Love,
Mom

Heather said...

I like clean shaven typically, but he looks good with the goatee. As long as you don't mind kissing him with it.