Saturday, April 26, 2008

Cards

Thursday night I went to a Stampin' Up party and made 5 beautiful cards. Each card was already pre-cut so we just had to put them together. I don't like cutting the paper because I usually do it crooked, so I really enjoyed making these cards. I also learned about a cool website that gives card ideas for the stamp sets from stampin' up. Here's some pictures of the cards we did.
I loved this butterfly stamp set.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Wow Becky these cards are so adorable! I wish I was "crafty"

Lora said...

TAG!! Becky, I'm tagging you. Look at my blog to see what to do.

Train Gang said...

Hi Nyborgs! I found you from the Winegars blog! I'm glad to know you are doing well and enjoying Chicago. (p.s. very cute cards!) -Dalee

Michael Judson said...

Those are cute cards becky!!