Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Thankful for Warm Weather

I am so happy that warmer weather is coming our way. My mom sent me some pictures of the snow at the end of March. After seeing these pictures I tried not to complain about the cold weather, because at least we didn't have 4 feet of snow to trudge through!

Here's a picture of the trampoline. It's almost to the top! My Dad's old Chevrolet truck covered with snow. I don't think he drove it for a while.
Wow, I don't know how I survived winters in Idaho!

So anyway, like my title says, I'm thankful for warm weather today.

Lately, Nels has been playing soccer. He plays indoor soccer on Fridays and then they usually have a game on Monday. For the first THREE weeks in March/April the games were cancelled due to rain. : ( But he finally got to play two games and they won both of them. Here's a sweet action shot, but it's kind of dark. I tried to lighten it up a bit. They played around 8 p.m. Notice how he is wearing all Adidas, his favorite type of clothing. I'll have to blog about that another time.Oh and don't worry, I won't quit my day job to become a sport action photographer. I was sometimes too slow taking the picture and ended up getting just grass, so that was the best picture I got.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I will admit that I am also grateful not to be in the Idaho snow! Cute blog