Monday, January 8, 2024

Christmas Photoshoot

I asked the kids to please let me take pictures of them.  I said it could be their gift to me.  :)  So they kindly indulged my picture taking.  I think I got some cute ones!










I love these girls laughing together.
Sometimes Noah's glasses would catch a glare, so I said, "tip your chin down."  And this is what I got... Haha.
These two are always laughing and joking together.



My Isak is sure growing up.  😢  So handsome though!





This one is my favorite smiling one!
Goofy one.



Another favorite smiling one.
Isak's idea.  Turned out cute!
Nels happened to be home so I roped him into taking a few pics too.  We couldn't all fit on the stairs.  So I searched for another location...

And convinced everyone to hop in the car and drive to this spot in the neighborhood that has trees and a fence for a background.  
Love this photo of the kids!
Family pic.  
Nels and I took a couple too.



 And everyone was happy when I said, "That will do.  Thank you!" 😁

No comments: