December 24, Sunday -
All ready for church. Quick pics on the stairs of the girls in their matching dresses.
Nels needed to stay after church for a few minutes so I took the opportunity to take pics of the kids. They were thrilled. Haha. Not really. But they smiled for me.
A friend saw me and asked if she could take the pic. Yes, thank you! We chatted and then Nels came...
So she kindly took one of the family.
I loved my Christmas dress. Especially the pockets. It's from Amazon. :)
For Christmas Eve dinner we had ham, Costco potatoes, fruit, green beans, stuffing and rolls. We all ate together.
A few pics in front of the tree...
Nels read "T'was the Night Before Christmas." And I read Luke 2. And we watched a video of Jesus's birth.
Then the kids excitedly opened one gift. Isak opened socks with $25 from G&G Nyborg, Kira opened 80 gel pens from Isak and Noah, Sofie opened puffy play dough from Isak and Noah, Noah opened a Magic Magnetic Cube from me and Nels. They were pretty happy with the gifts and played and played.
Here's the cookies. They were so yummy!
After the kids went to bed, Nels and I set the gifts out.
December 25, Monday-
Nels read "T'was the Night Before Christmas." And I read Luke 2. And we watched a video of Jesus's birth.
Then the kids excitedly opened one gift. Isak opened socks with $25 from G&G Nyborg, Kira opened 80 gel pens from Isak and Noah, Sofie opened puffy play dough from Isak and Noah, Noah opened a Magic Magnetic Cube from me and Nels. They were pretty happy with the gifts and played and played.
Here's the cookies. They were so yummy!
After the kids went to bed, Nels and I set the gifts out.
December 25, Monday-
Merry Christmas!
We were up around 7:10 a.m. and the kids opened gifts.
Here's the kids holding G&G Swensen's gifts.
Kira got the pink stapler she asked for and some unicorn earmuffs.
Sofie was excited about her science kit.
Isak got the lego set he wanted.
Nels's dad wrote the history of his grandparents. Very nice. We're excited to read it.
I got Pres. Nelson's biography.
We got kiwi co boxes again. Kira was thrilled she got the first one. It's a felt succulent plant craft.
G&G Nyborg made these beautiful aprons for the girls.
Nels made treasure hunts for each of the kids. They loved reading the clues, figuring them out and finding their gifts.
Noah got this bear blanket and bear stuffed animal.
After opening gifts, we had cinnamon rolls, eggs and ham for breakfast. Then Nels and I just helped the kids with all of their new toys.
Dino eggs for the boys. Fun, loud pounding and very messy.
Sofie and I built her 3d puzzle dollhouse. She's fun to work with.
She got a new panda comforter for her bed.
It was a fun day of playing. Nels grilled us some filets that were so yummy. We FaceTimed family and were just together.
Sofie and I built her 3d puzzle dollhouse. She's fun to work with.
She got a new panda comforter for her bed.
It was a fun day of playing. Nels grilled us some filets that were so yummy. We FaceTimed family and were just together.
It was a nice Christmas.








































1 comment:
I like your Christmas dress too! You look very pretty! I like your decorations on the mantle too!
Post a Comment