Jumping into March. Here's some school photos and updates.
Sofie was thrilled when her class had a pajama day. She wore her panda pajamas!
Waiting for the bus.
Noah stayed home this day...
Sofie's teacher sent me a picture of her. 💜
Kira and Isak read for 20 minutes and write about what they read every day after school for homework. Kira loves to make hers special...prettiest homework I ever saw!
Sofie and Noah enjoyed a Dr. Seuss week. One day they tried green eggs and ham. Noah didn't like it... haha.
Same with Sofie.
They read Dr. Seuss books and had themed snacks like red gummy fish in jello. The last day they were Things...:)
Isn't that so fun?!
I thought I would try it on too. Haha!
Here's Thing 19 and Thing 20.
They also made Dr. Seuss bookmarks. Noah won for his class. I think Sofie helped him draw it. He did a "Put Me in the Zoo" bookmark.
The kids learned about bee pollination for their STEAM project.
We went to the STEAM walk for the city schools and saw Mrs. Tidwell there presenting the kindergarten class project. So the kids got a picture with her. She's been a great teacher for them.
Isak and Kira did a set design STEAM project. Isak was the team leader for his group. A little stressful, but he did a great job. They had to write a short skit, design a set for it that had at least one moving part, like a pulley and one magnet or light element to it. They used copper wire, batteries and lights. Pretty cool. I love seeing their creativity.
Isak and Kira also learned the 50 states shapes. Sofie and Noah continue to learn to read and they also learned to count by 5's and 2's.
I love watching them learn and grow!

















No comments:
Post a Comment