Monday, May 2, 2022

Lunch Dates in March

Nels and I got to go on a couple of lunch dates this month.

We tried the Sandwich Factory.

It comes with cheese sauce and yummy fries!  Delicious burger too.  

I loved the stain glass windows, painted brick and old blue doors.
Another time we tried a Mexican place near our house called Los Burrios.  It was yummy.
I also tried So-Cali for lunch by myself.  It was really good.  
Steak and potato burrito.
The best place for a burger so far...Bad Daddy Burger Bar.  Wow!  It was so good!  Shake too...
I got the Bistro Burger with sweet potato fries.  AMAZING!

I tried to replicate it at home.  I bought a bag of frozen sweet potatoes from Walmart and cooked them in the air fryer.  I found a paprika dipping sauce online.  Delicious.  We enjoyed our splurges and time together.  💚

No comments: