Wednesday, May 25, 2022

April Outings

Our most expensive outing was to a piano store in Franklin, TN.  We finally bought a piano!  I'm so excited.  We got a Yamaha digital piano.  We are actually still waiting for it to arrive!  We hope it comes before summer.
I was thrilled to learn that Taylor Swift (photo bottom left corner) bought a piano from this store too!
The salesperson was very kind and happy for us.  She took our picture.  
Afterwards we ate at Moe's for some Mexican food.  Then we went to Pinkerton Park and let the kids run around and explore a new park.


They loved this swing, well 3 of the 4 liked it.

It was a cute wood playground.
We went on a short walk over this cool bridge.  

Then we drove home.  I still remember there was an orange full moon out and the kids "chased" the moon all the way home.  
Soccer game outing.  Art time for the rest.


And Kona Ice afterwards.  Yum!
I'm counting church as an outing this month.  Haha.  I loved seeing Sofie and Kira in their new matching rainbow dresses.

Kira sewed this cloud with a rainbow.
Noah was feeling left out so I took a picture with him.

Aw, Noah.  You're a cutie.
We're enjoying our yard, even if it is small.  It's nice to have grass and a fence and to be able to play safely.
On my drive, I pass this field of yellow.  I just love it.
All lined up and ready for a bike ride.  I got to ride my bike too!  First time since my surgery last year.  
Soccer outing...and art.

It's hard to get a good pic...they move so fast.  But there's Isak in front of the ref in yellow.
We played at the playground after the soccer game.


Isak made two or three goals this season.  He really enjoyed playing.  I loved watching.  Nels wants to coach some time.

Kona ice wasn't there after the game.  So we went to Kroger and everyone picked out a flavor of ice cream.  😁
We practice soccer in the backyard.  The goal is between the chairs.
Lined up and ready for a walk.
Oh yeah, we are so cool with our glasses and stuffed animals walking the neighborhood.  😂
And that's it.  Nothing too crazy.  The weather is hit or miss.  We all love the warmer days!

No comments: