Friday, August 27, 2021

4 Splash Pads in 1 Day!!

We had a splash pad day.  And it was fun!

We went to 4 different splash pads in one day.

#1 Mill Creek Splash Pad:  The one in our neighborhood that we can walk to was our first splash pad of the day.  

Sofie loved the snail.
Isak loved to have the water dump on him.
Noah liked to shoot the water guns.
And he finally decided to go down the slide!  He loved it and did it over and over.
Kira was happy to do everything.  

#2 Splash pad was at Peck Farms.
They loved the flowers and asked me to take a picture.  :)
Fun place with rocks, streams, waterfall and a splash pad area.


Sitting on the waterfall.




We also climbed the silo.  Four flights of twirly stairs.  I remember the first time we climbed the silo.  I had to carry Sofie and Noah in my arms.  Now they do it without me at all.  They sure have grown up a lot since we moved here.
The Peck Farm house.
#3 Splash Pad at Moore's Park.  Thumbs up.  It was fun.  Plus, Nels met us there and finished up our splash pad day.
Noah was happy they had guns to spray.
See him spraying Isak?
#4 Sunset Pool and Splash Pad - Yay!  We did it.  #4.
Sofie liked the frog.
Noah liked stepping on the spouts.
After the splash pad, we played at the pool for a while.  I helped Kira with her back float.  Isak tried the rock wall for the first time.  Sofie went down the big slide on a tube by herself.  Noah and I climbed up the tower to the big slides to watch Sofie go down.  

That's it.  I took a selfie because I was proud of myself for doing this day with my kids.

No comments: