Nels and I went on a date...for 4 hours! Yay!
We went on a 5 mile bike ride...
I really liked this red bench along the trail.
The fall colors were starting to show through and I loved seeing the colors.
We wondered around Hobby Lobby. Maybe we'll finally start decorating the house! haha.
Then we ate burgers at "That Burger Joint." It just opened. Pretty good burgers. I really liked the loaded fries.
Then we walked up and down 3rd street. We saw some cool/interesting things.
I LOVED this display in a store.
And this is one of the desserts they sold...It's cotton candy on top! How whimsical is that?!
We talked and walked. Then we stopped by Steak N Shake for a shake. It was nice to be out and not to feel rushed to get back home. 4 hours was awesome.
Then we walked up and down 3rd street. We saw some cool/interesting things.
I LOVED this display in a store.
And this is one of the desserts they sold...It's cotton candy on top! How whimsical is that?!
We talked and walked. Then we stopped by Steak N Shake for a shake. It was nice to be out and not to feel rushed to get back home. 4 hours was awesome.










No comments:
Post a Comment