Monday, November 23, 2020

General Conference Weekend

General Conference weekend.  First weekend in October.  It was one of our best conferences with the kids.  They were quiet a lot and listened and did quiet things while we listened to conference.

Isak and Kira played conference BINGO.  Sofie played a little bit too.
So cute to see them paying attention.
I printed some coloring pages.  Sofie and Kira loved the coloring.
I made cinnamon rolls!!! I enjoyed making them...but they do take a lot of time.  Good thing they turned out delicious.  
Sofie's coloring.  Doesn't she do a great job?!  She's four!
Nels and Isak worked hard on a Mickey and Minnie Mouse puzzle.   I helped with it too.  It was 500 pieces and that was a lot of fun to do together.  Do you see a little Catboy in the background?  Noah wore his costume that I had just bought for him.  He wore it most of the day and loved to just sit on my lap while we listened to conference.  💙  I enjoyed the snuggles!
Finished the puzzle.  Somehow we lost one piece.  😢
Finished cinnamon rolls.  Isak, Kira and Sofie really liked them.
I also printed this 24 x 36 poster at Office Depot.  I colored it with Kira and Sofie.  I loved doing it with them. 


This picture cracks me up...
For Primary, we dropped off this Bingo sheet and M&Ms.  
My favorite talk was Pres. Nelson's "Let God Prevail."  Lots of talks were about being kinder during this political, racial turmoil.  Some about moving forward with the new "normal" of COVID guidelines for safety.  There is peace in Christ...Nelson said "without Christ there is fear, with Christ there is peace."  So true!  Oaks said something about our daily routines - we need to be better and diligent and not let things creep in.  I'm excited to reread the talks and listen to them again!

No comments: