Thursday, March 19, 2020

Church and Sledding

I just wanted a nice picture of the kids with their grandparents on Sunday...oh well.  At least, I tried.  
It was cold and sunny.  Believe me, I heard all of the complaints.  "It's snowy" "It's cold!" "My eyes hurt from the sun!"

Here's our best ones...
I set the timer and hopped in a picture or two.  Which one do you think is best? 
#1
 #2

 G & G were great!  
I decided to try some indoor pictures...

It worked a lot better...
Noah is so funny.  He really wanted to be in the picture too...
And this is the face he kept on giving me...He was a quick boy changing into his pj mask pajamas after church.
Sofie girl didn't want to be with the group picture and insisted on individual pictures.



What a sweetheart!
Just hanging out with grandpa...

And grandma...
Then we decided to go sledding before all of the snow melted!  It seemed to take forever to get out the door and Sofie and Noah both had huge meltdowns before leaving.  But we made it and had a pretty good time!  We went to the Fabyan Windmill hill.

Noah refused to go on the sled and stood safely with grandma.  At the end, I grabbed him and held him on my lap on the sled.  He screamed all the way down the hill.  But at least he went once, right?
Sofie loooooooved it!  She went down with me and then a few times with dad.

It was a pretty place to sled and the river is near by too.

Isak did great and went several times by himself.   I went with Kira a few times too.

Then we walked along the river and over a bridge.  Noah loved seeing the ducks.

The sun was setting and it was a beautiful winter scene.


We watched the frozen ice float on the river and go under the bridge.  
Here's Isak watching the ice on the river.  It was just a beautiful way to end the day.

No comments: