Look at us crazies!! Haha! Road Trip!
We drove four hours to Nauvoo and met up with my sister Melissa and her family. We had an awesome trip. I'm thankful for suckers because they helped whiny kids last a little bit longer. 😀Crossing the Mississippi River.
We traveled on Sunday June 9. We arrived just in time for this beautiful sunset. We checked into our Condo at Nauvoo Villas and Condos. Then we took a few pictures with the setting sun. I just love them.
Melissa's family indulged me in taking some pictures too. :)
Selfie stick....pretty amazing to get 12 people in the picture!
My sister brought gifts and they were matching T-shirts. Each of our kids will match on of her kids. The kids put them on and we took another picture. More pictures with the matching T-shirts will be posted later. Wasn't that a fun, thoughtful gift?!
Me and my sister. 😀
We drove to the temple and enjoyed more of the beautiful sky and sunset. Look at those pinks and blues and the temple!
Noah and Nels walking together around the temple.
And little Sofie, so sweet.
I think it was Nathan (Melissa's son) that took this panorama of the temple. It's posted small, but I think it's beautiful.
So Day 1 was traveling, eating at a Family Diner in Fort Madison and pictures at the temple. Melissa and I stayed up a little later and planned the next day.



















No comments:
Post a Comment