I tried to take the kids out this month. Especially when the weather was nice.
Here's before pictures of when we went to the library.
Funny faces. Love these kids.We spent a good two hours at the library and enjoyed all of the activities they had available. The kids colored and made pirate boats.
I think Noah might be a lefty...we'll see.
They played trains and puzzles and other activities. I love how Sofie looks at Kira to see how she is posing...
Cute sisters.
The library even had outdoor games set up this time. So Isak played checkers and a bean bag toss game.
The three other kids loved this huge connect four game.
Here's a selfie at a new park we went to in June. South Mill Creek Park.
They had a cool barn and I made sure to take pictures of the kids in front of it...but I let them play first. There was a fun rock wall.
Some drums.
And of course some swings.
Love that Sofie "Cheshire cat" grin.
💕
Then a little photo session in front of the barn.
Noah wasn't cooperating. So I scooped him up and got a selfie with him.
We were invited to a pool party. Here's the before picture.
They had a great time with yummy shaved ice.Isak loved the huge water guns.
Here's the group.
We went to another park in Mill Creek. But I didn't take a lot of pictures.
Noah loves to balance around the edge of the park.
We met up with some friends at this park. It was a really fun park with lots of cool things.
Noah surprised me by going down the biggest slide over and over again without any help.
And the last park was called Lion's park. The kids had a great time here and loved the huge slides.
So those are the parks and other outings for June. We usually ate a picnic lunch and the kids loved going to new parks and exploring them.








































No comments:
Post a Comment