Thursday, June 20, 2019

A few Sunday's in May

Sunday pictures.  I love them.  The rest of the family endures them.  Sometimes happily and sometimes not so much.  😜

One Sunday...
All ready for church. 
Goofy parents...
Cutest, sweetest sisters...
Isak and Noah got to wear their new matching suits.  So handsome!!

Isak is so grown up!

Noah needed his sunglasses.  haha.
Love my boys!
I was trying out the portrait mode on my phone...so Nels and Noah are blurry.
And now they aren't...
Kira and Isak!
My girls!  Sofie can be such a sweetheart sometimes...
A Second Sunday....

I believe this was Mother's Day.  It was cold...so I was wearing a sweater.  I just wanted a pic with my kids...

The older kids willingly obliged.
I took what I could with Noah...
Sweet Isak.

And a Third Sunday.  I loved our coral theme going on...
A friend gave Isak this tie and it worked perfectly with my dress.  😀

Altogether...The weather was warmer today...too warm for Noah he took his clothes off right when we got home...so he is shirtless in the picture.  Oh well, sometimes you just have to go with it.  And Sofie's annoyed little face!  Haha.
Gotta love family photos!

No comments: