Here are the everyday moments from April.
Noah thinks it's so fun and funny to put this strainer on his head.
Then he'll say "yee-haw!" I think Nels has a picture similar to this of him as a little boy with a strainer on his head!
Everyday the babies love to go get Isak and Kira at the bus stop.
Just eating lunch together. Sofie has a little pony tail on top of her head. 💕
Sofie put this barn puzzle together by herself.
Sofie and Kira love to match! 💕
They usually play so nicely with each other.
Kira's drawing...
Just looking cute for blue day at school.
Puzzle time.
Nels worked hard rewiring his guitar. He wanted it to sound a bit different. So he researched how to do it and then worked on it.
General Conference time. We got a fun cereal and conference Bingo.
I painted Kira's nails too. She loved them.
Sofie was doing it right along side the big kids.
I tried to make homemade cinnamon rolls like I saw other mom's doing on instagram...um...mine did not turn out. I ended up with hard lumpy dough that would not even roll out! Haha. Fail!
Snow day!
Date Night! We went to the FoxFire Steakhouse. I got my Filet Mignon as my reward for reading War and Peace.
It was delicious and Nels and I enjoyed being together.
Before shot for a haircut...but then I forgot to do an after shot!
Playing with the food...They set up a dinner or picnic and then pretend to eat it.
Folding laundry... I usually have some "helpers." Sofie was pretending to sleep for the picture.
I started folding my laundry KonMari's way. I'm getting faster at it.
We all went to the haircut place to get Kira's haircut. The kids were happy they got a sucker afterwards.
Sofie is so cute and funny. She thinks she is supposed to tip her head to the side for pictures.
We got a new patio door.
It has the blinds inside the glass. I really like it.
I just thought these kindergartners looked adorable!
I got to take Isak and Kira to STEAM night at school. I saw their drawings on the board.
It was a fun night! We made a scribble bot, helicopter and catapult.
Eating lunch and watching the scribble bot work.
Mischievous Sofie...I was getting kids out the door for school. I wondered what Sofie was doing in the bathroom with the door closed. I opened the door and found this surprise. It reminding me of the book "Ramona the Pest." Not a huge mess, a cute mess. 😀
Love seeing this...
Morning snuggles with three of the kids. They like to come climb in bed with me in the morning.
Bubbles.
Noah got his crib changed into a toddler bed too.
More happy strainer pictures.
More snow.
Snuggles on the couch.
Isak created this domino run.
More reading in bed.
Snuggles.
Lunch with her doll. She rarely plays with this doll...but she comes in handy when you're having a party.
Isak made this bouquet of play dough flowers.
The last day of the month I started potty training Sofie. AH!!! She was very excited about Olaf underpants.
Other April Highlights:- I've been doing a BeachBody on Demand workout called LIFT 4. I really like it. It's a combo of weight lifting and HIIT workouts. I feel like I'm getting stronger and it's only four workouts a week. I've also changed my diet, like it recommended. So instead of eating a lot of carbs I try to eat more protein.
- I've continued my coding learning. I talk with my brother Jeremy and he helps give me direction and encouragement. It helps a lot. I'm working on learning Angular.
- I finished Sofie and Noah's 0-6 month video. It's on YouTube. https://youtu.be/uIn65iUDpow
- I started to watch little videos on speech therapy to help Sofie and Noah speak better.
- Nels is working on a big goal. He's trying to bike/run 500 miles before the end of the year.
That's all for April.
















































No comments:
Post a Comment