The day started early with Sofie waking up at 6 a.m.! But we had a slower morning than the first day. We prepped food for our cafe rio dinner. Then we went to the neighborhood park for a bit.
Jenny and Sofie enjoyed a ride on the swing.Noah showed off his determined walk with sunglasses and hat.
Then we went to the Buttermilk Restaurant downtown Geneva. I've wanted to eat here ever since I saw it while we were looking for houses. I knew it would be awesome and it did not disappoint. The servings were huge and delicious!! Here's the crew.
And here's my food-raspberry pancakes with an oatmeal streusel on top! Isak and Kira helped me eat them too.
See everyone enjoyed it, this is Jenny's excited face. :)
We took some naps in the afternoon and then headed over to the Japanese Gardens in Geneva. They were beautiful and we enjoyed the gardens.
Then we walked up and down Geneva's third street. Lots of shops and restaurants.
It was a fun time to relax and enjoy the shops and talking.
Then we went home and ate our yummy cafe rio dinner! And of course we ate our chocolate cake! After Sofie and Noah went to bed we played a game of washers. Then off to bed.
Oh, I thought it was cute how the visitors were amazed by the fireflies that came out at night. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment