Day 4. Nels kept the babies with him which helped our day go a lot easier! The rest of us drove to Santa Cruz. Our first stop was the Mystery Spot.
A little cloudy/rainy.It was a pretty odd place!
No one really knows why, but in this area you naturally lean at a 17 degree angle. When a ball is rolled it goes the up instead of down. And things that are level appear slanted.
It was interesting and it made me a little nauseous. haha. Isak had to go potty during the 30 minute tour and Kira was super whiney. But I still found it fascinating.
The Judson's were craving Chinese food. So we ate lunch at Yon Flower. I enjoyed the orange chicken. Then we went to the Santa Cruz Boardwalk Beach.
I didn't bring any toys. I was a little worried about what Isak and Kira would do. But they found sticks and drew in the sand...all their idea. It was so cute.
See Kira's stick person? :)
They also liked throwing rocks into the ocean. They loved our time there.
The Judson's liked it too. Even if it was a bit chilly.
Then I drove them along the coast on Cliff Drive. We saw the lighthouse and Natural Bridge.
Then we drove home. Traffic was terrible and it took about an hour and twenty minutes to get home!
Nels grilled some yummy burgers. We ate ice cream and bathed the kids. Then after the little ones went to bed, we played Telestrations.
The last day. :( Sunday morning we made pancakes, sausage and eggs. Then we went to sacrament only. Nels made it home in time to watch the kids. So I drove the Judson's to the airport. It was such a fun week. We loved having them here.
Thanks for coming Judson's!!!









No comments:
Post a Comment