My sister Melissa came to visit us at the beginning of February 2017!! She brought her daughter Abi and her son Tyler. They are awesome and we had a blast. We spent some time driving places and enjoyed talking and talking. We explored quite a few places in the 4 1/2 days they were here.
Our first outing was to Monterey Bay. I picked them up from the airport in San Jose and then we drove straight to Monterey. Here's some pics of our time there.
That's Abi pushing the double stroller. She was awesome helping with the kids.
The big kids attached themselves to Tyler. :) We went to Louie Linguine for lunch. Here's Tyler and Isak waiting patiently for our table.And Abi with the babies.
Noah was pretty excited to sit up at the table.
While we waited for the food we took some pics. Our table had a great view of the bay.Tyler ordered popcorn shrimp and shared some with Isak. I was surprised Isak Loved it! We checked out this fountain after lunch.
The aquarium was awesome. No one was there! So we got to see a lot and just take our time.
Melissa and I tried taking a selfie with the penguins. We got to see the penguins get fed and at another exhibit we watched scuba divers feed fish.
Around the aquarium there is a balcony. So Melissa and I took some pics.
There's a cool "waterfall" tunnel.
The egg is always fun to sit in,
The kids loved the jellyfish-I did too. We also liked the "open sea" with huge turtles and sharks. And I loved the octopus. They had just fed the octopus so it was moving around instead of hiding in the dark corners. We bought an octopus Christmas ornament to remember it by. :)
Sweet little Kira.
Then we walked up and down Cannery Row. We went into every candy store! We ate chocolate samples at Ghirardelli's and I bought the kids some taffy.
There were all these different flavors of taffies and Kira chose vanilla! haha. It was hard to resist these little faces! Luckily they were happy with the piece of taffy that we bought. :)
We drove back to Morgan Hill and met Nels for dinner at ModPizza. Fun filled day!





No comments:
Post a Comment