Wednesday, February 21, 2018

10 Months Old - March 2017

This was a pretty funny photo shoot.  They are at a cute age.  I wrote some things from my journal that I will share.

This pic cracks me up...Sofie "was this supposed to go on my head??"
Noah loves to clap and it's a fun way for the older kids to interact with them.
Noah was actually happy for the pictures!  I love it!

Noah does not want any real food in his mouth.  But he drinks his bottle very well.  He pulls himself into a standing position and sometimes onto his knees and occasionally his feet.
oh Sofie...she just wanted to suck on her sticker.
She did a little better in the rocking chair.
She even tried to eat Noah's sticker!
Sofie just wants to eat real food.  She is a spaz when it's time to drink her bottle.  But she is trying to hold her bottle now and feed herself.  She likes bread (crust and all!) bananas and baby food.  I feel like she eats more than Kira sometimes.  She pulls herself up to a standing position all the time now.





I just love when they smile, laugh and clap!!
10 months old March 11, 2017.

No comments: