Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Tech Museum, Cement Slides and More

Day 2 - We went to San Jose and spent from 12:30 to 5 at the Tech Museum.  We watched an IMAX movie called Extreme Weather.  Kira fell asleep.  When I asked her what her favorite part was she said the movie.  I said, "but you napped."  She replied, "Yep, it was a good nap."  haha.  

The kids liked building this robot.  The head even spins.

They also liked just building with different blocks.
Tyler with his robot.
They also enjoyed a program to build rollercoasters and dropping balls through a maze they made on a huge magnet board.

Day 3 - We had a slow morning.  Then we dodged the rain and had a lovely time at Brigadoon Park.  They have 3 cement slides and the kids had a blast going down them.  It was fun to watch.  
Isak loved to hold Tyler's hand.
The babies were pretty good.  We took a few pics of us holding the babies.  I love their hats!



I even let Sofie explore a little.
Noah was happy where he was.  :)

I was surprised at how much Kira loved the slides.  She became an expert and loved to show off.  Especially when some older girls came to slide.  She would say, "watch me!"  :)

Then we enjoyed ice cream at Baskin Robins!
At home, Abi and Tyler just played with the kids.  And Melissa and I talked and talked.  

See how helpful they were?!
After our kids went to bed we played Telestrations and uno.  That was a fun part of the day.

No comments: