Thursday, May 5, 2016

Happy Easter Sunday!

Here's some pictures of the kids in their new Easter Sunday clothes.  Kira loved her dress.  Phew!  She said she was a ballerina.  And Isak loved his suit.  Thank you Costco for having cute, affordable clothes!

I didn't know if I would get pics after church, so I snapped these first two before church.
So handsome.
But everyone was nice and let me take a gazillion more pictures after church.  These are my favorites.

Love that they actually listened when I asked them to give Daddy a kiss!

Tried for family selfie.  Yes, Isak can wink...so cute.
Kira still has a hard time looking at the camera, but we snuck one in.
2 days shy of 32 weeks.

Still love this handsome man!  :)  He is wonderful.

We had the Nyborg family over for Easter dinner.  We provided the ham, dessert and corn on the cob and everyone else brought some sides.  I thought it was all delicious and turned out well.

Sadly, with all the cooking and cleaning and church going we didn't have time for an egg hunt.  We did one a week or two later.  

Last one of my handsome son.
And beautiful daughter.  Glad I got a good grin from her! :)
Hope you all had a wonderful Easter!

1 comment:

Brandi said...

First, you look amazing and beautiful! I can't wait to see those new little ones. Second, I love Isak's little wink! That is the cutest thing. :)