Since we missed having an Easter Egg Hunt, we did a little one at Nels's parent's house in their backyard. Aunt Britta gave these adorable Bunny Ears to the kids. I thought they looked so cute!
The kids were nice enough to let me get pics, before they ran to pick up eggs!
And then they were off.
They knew exactly what to do and rushed around to pick up the eggs.
They are silly though and thought they needed to pick up only their favorite colors...Kira picked up mostly pink, purple and yellow and Isak picked up blue, green and orange.
Doesn't she look carefree. :)
I bought this little dress for Kira at Kohl's for $7! I thought she looked soooo cute in it.
Handsome Isak with his Paw Patrol Marshall dog.Isak loves to please me..."sure mom, I'll smile."
He's a great kid!
Here I am 2 days shy of 34 weeks.
And one last pic of sweet Kira. :)





No comments:
Post a Comment