Here we go. March random picture wrap up.
Kira and her horses. Horse pajamas, horse shirts, horse coloring books...anything with horses is a big hit with Kira. Here she is in her horse pj's and doctoring her horse first thing in the morning.
A 28 week belly.So they are doing a ton of construction behind our house. It's loud and annoying. But this little boy loves it. He perches at the window and watches with fascination at all of the big construction vehicles. He gets his own out and plays while he watches.
We went to the Springville Easter Egg Hunt this year. It was at the high school football field. There was candy all over the field and when the bell rang the kids ran. Here's a pre-run photo of Isak and...
Kira.
They each got about 7 pieces, which is perfect.
And a big piece went into this little girls mouth right away.
We said hi to the Easter Bunny. Although, the kids were scared and didn't want to get their picture taken with him.
We saw Marci Crawford. We met her family while we were in Southaven, MS. So we all got together for a quick picture. It was fun to chat and catch up with her and her 3 girls.
Nels and I went on a date! Yes, we paid a babysitter again and went out. It was so nice. We tried a new place on Center Street called Good Thyme. Fresh, yummy food.
My handsome date:
I really enjoyed the chicken panini sandwich.
Then we walked to this little ice cream shop.
They make their own ice cream their too! Almost 30 weeks here. And the babies loved the ice cream.
Swinging at Bicentennial Park.
We went to a new park for the kids called Kiwanis Park.
I finally finished Isak's quilt. He was pretty happy! :) Made it worth all of the time.
My little book worm. I love how her hand is propped up on her cheek. So sweet.
I started doing weekly non-stress tests at the hospital at 32 weeks. Fun, fun. I just did my last one though on May 5. Yay.
Working together to build the design on the card with the blocks.
And that's all for March. I'm trying to get all caught up before the babies are born...but it might not happen.
















No comments:
Post a Comment