Friday, September 6, 2013

Wrap for July

Random pictures taken in July 2013.

I gave the kids magical measuring cups, and they were happily entertained for a good 15 minutes!  That's why the cups are magical.  :)
This was one of the first pictures that show Isak's two front teeth.
Isak and Kira seeing their new toy for the first time.
I love how Isak is all over the toy and Kira is leaning forward to look, but not touching it yet.
Kira trying to get into a sitting position.
Isak standing next to the couch.
Isak.  Look at his adorable cheek!
Kira loves this soccer ball.
Isak woke up way early one morning.  He played around in the bed while I read the driver's handbook.  He wore himself out and ended up falling asleep on my feet.  Both Nels and I had to take the driver's written test in order to get our new licenses for North Carolina.  I'm glad that's done.
Red cup anyone?  Very entertaining.
The babies love to be outside.  We try to go out every morning while the patio is shaded.  One morning they had fun exploring the tractor sprinkler.
For a short time we bathed the babies together.  They were so cute and just talked and played.  We don't bath them together anymore because Isak stands up and falls down.  We need both arms just for him.
Kira woke up early and spent some time playing in bed with me.  She didn't fall back to sleep.  When she's up...she's up.
When Nels is home, both babies are glued to him.  He snuck into the bathroom and both babies crawled to the door and waited for him to come out.  haha.
Nels loves his babies.  He can make them laugh like no one else.
All together.
Kira wore this adorable pink tutu outfit.  She just looked so cute I had to take a few pictures!

Flies are annoying, but one day I was grateful for a fly that kept Kira's attention for a while.
Baby Indiana Jones at it again.
Kira and her favorite stuffed animal Kayla.

July was a busy month with Nels traveling (3-5 days a week, 3 weeks in a row!), unpacking the house, getting driver's licenses, registering the car, oh and throw in my birthday too.  :)  

1 comment:

alyssa said...

Those babies are so so cute!!! Keep up the pictures, I'm loving it!!