Sunday, September 1, 2013

Sleeping

One day I crept into the babies rooms and took pictures of them sleeping.  I love these pictures.  

Here's Isak:

Isak is my little sleeper.  He takes really good naps.  He plays hard when he is awake and goes down easily for naps.  He used to cry and cry and it took forever to get him to go to sleep.  But now we sing a song, lay him down wide awake and he does the rest.
Isak will usually take 2 to 2 and a half hour naps.
Isak has the cutest little snore.  :)
Oh, sweet Isak.
Oh, sweet Kira.  Aren't all babies sweet though when they are sleeping??
So peaceful.
Kira has always been good at putting herself to sleep.  She's just a little angel.
She likes to sleep vertically in the crib just like when she was a newborn and sharing with Isak.



Kira is my short napper...1 hour to an hour and a half.  She rarely sleeps more than that and sometimes she sleeps less.
Neither of them sleep with a blanket or toy.  I am too paranoid about SIDS to leave anything in the crib.
I hope they continue to be good sleepers.  I pray for it every night. :)

Pictures taken in July 2013.  8 months old.

2 comments:

alyssa said...

They are so sweet! I love sleeping babies! I'm paranoid about SIDS too, our cribs are like yours. Just a sheet:)

Brandi said...

So sweet! I love sleeping babies and dogs. :)