The babies turned 9 months old August 11! Can you believe it??!! My little babies are growing up, sniffle.
Just look at my baby girl!
I love her big grin. Speaking of big. Kira is growing! We bought her 6-9 month clothes and they fit! She's eating 8 ounces regularly and sometimes 9 or 10 ounces in the morning and at night. She still doesn't care to eat any other food.She is sporting 2 front top teeth now. She's a pretty good teether. She's only grumpy about one day.
She can get into a sitting position by herself now and still does her funny army crawl to get around.
She loves to be outside.
Kira started to say Ma ma. She gets very serious when she says it--almost a whisper.
She doesn't care to wear headbands as you can see in the picture below.
She likes to be teased so she can laugh and smile.
She's becoming a little more adventurous in order to keep up with her brother. She loves to follow him around. See she is attacking the sign like Isak.
She loves sucking on toys and play sucking on pacifiers. She's not attached to a pacifier, she just likes to play with them. She's just a sweetie.
"Noooooo, not another photo shoot!" Off to a rough start...again. :)
Isak is our Indiana Jones. He climbs on everything and is happiest when he's exploring. He loves to stand up next to the couch, cupboard, sliding glass door, chairs and especially our legs. He crawls to get everywhere else. He only plays with a toy for a minute and then goes onto something else.
He has four teeth and one more on the way. This last toot has been terrible. Lots of tylenol and a runny nose.
He still says Da da and other syllables.
This was the best picture I could get of him.
He is an excellent sleeper and eater. He eats puffs now and loves baby food.
He LOVES to be outside.
He is still my little snuggler when he's not on the move.
Together...can you see Isak behind the bear?
I don't know what Isak is doing with his arms. I must have captured him mid motion of throwing his arms up and down.
I love Kira's happy face with her hands clapped together.
Kira telling Isak how it is. :)
Isak is wondering what the pink thing is on Kira's head and if he can grab it.
Finally, they are both looking at me. But I cut part of Isak's head out of the picture. Oh well.
Beautiful Blue Eyed Girl
Handsome Blue Eyed Boy
I didn't even try the laying down pictures! I was exhausted after just doing the above pictures.


















1 comment:
Ahhh... seeing all these pictures makes me miss yall so much! They are getting so big and it seems like yall are doing great. :)
Post a Comment