We are going through a lot of Firsts at our house. It's fun and exciting. Everything is so new and adventurous. At least I try to have this frame of mind. :)
After my family left, Nels's mom Donna happily came down to help us for three weeks. She is amazing and jumped right in to help. We experienced a few firsts while Donna was here. Some include: first Christmas, first trip to Costco (which included changing the babies diapers on the back seat of the van...the van was parked and we were safe, and I'm glad the babies were good. :), first trip to Red Robin and Barnes and Nobles, first double blow outs in Barnes and Nobles requiring a change of outfits...haha, memories. I love when the twins have synchronized poopy diapers. Sorry there's a lot of poo mentioned here...but it's a big part of our lives right now. :)
90% of the previous pictures were taken with my mom's iPhone. (Thanks Mom!) So I don't have a lot of pictures for the next three weeks. But here's a few:
For Christmas Eve dinner we went to a yummy Mexican restaurant called La Siesta. The babies were angels and we enjoyed eating and eating. I love their fried ice cream!
Here's Kira in her elf hat sleeping at the restaurant:
Nels and his mom.Isak sleeping...I forgot to put his elf hat on. :(
The babies in their Christmas pajamas. Poor Isak...but he still looks cute with his crying.
Christmas tradition: reading Twas the Night Before Christmas
First family photo in front of the Christmas tree:
Grandparents and babies.
The boys took over Christmas dinner and I think they should do it every year. It was DELICIOUS! Nels grilled Filet Mignon perfectly.
Baked potato, broccoli, and rosemary bread.
That's all for Christmas. It was a great day and even better with the babies. We are just so thankful for them! Okay...so I'm trying to do a blogging marathon. I'm going to do as many posts as possible. We'll see how far I get today. :) Hope you enjoy!
2 comments:
Yall are just so cute. :) I love all the outfits and the babies.
All the firsts are definitely part of the fun. It is awesome that you have so much of it documented, too. Your babies are adorable!
Post a Comment