Friday, April 12, 2013

2 Months Old

January 11 the babies turned 2 months old.  It seems so long ago.  Especially since I just got done taking 5 month old pictures today.  Hopefully it doesn't take 3 months before you see those pictures!  

At 2 months old Isak weighed 9 lbs 11 oz and was 23 inches tall. 

We love our Isak boy.  He was just learning to smile at 2 months.  His main form of communicating was very loud crying.  He would cry over every little thing, which was quite the contrast from his sister.  So we felt amazing whenever we earned a smile from Isak. :)  
 So tall!
 Kira weighed 8 lbs 7 oz and was 21 inches tall at two months.

She's a little sweetie and sooooo patient.  Her main form of communicating was by grunting.  Little sounds that we really had to pay attention to.  Her dimpled smile is adorable and melts your heart every time.  She was an incredibly slow eater.  She would take FOREVER.  Thank goodness she's more efficient now. :)

 Number 2 is on the block.
 For the next picture, it's not Isak's fault he's crying.  His mean mom woke him up from his nap to get the picture.
 I love Kira's face in this one.  Isak was trying to sleep through it.  Oh so sweet.
 And then we called it a day...I think both babies were relieved. :)

2 comments:

alyssa said...

I just love those two and their individuality!! So cute!

Brandi said...

I love the pictures! My favorite was the one of Kira with the block under her arm. So creative. :)