Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Mandi's Visit

My sister Mandi came to visit for a week in January.  We had a great time.  Of course, a lot of the time was spent feeding and holding the babies.  Mandi helped me take the babies to their 2 month appointment.  Isak and Kira both got shots.  Ouch!  I'm so glad Mandi was here to help me with them.  Isak got a fever and Kira was fussier than usual.  One night Mandi made delicious chicken manicotti.    

On Saturday, Nels watched the babies and Mandi and I did some sightseeing.  We went to Memphis and ate at BB Kings.  Then we went to the Peabody Hotel, walked along the Mississippi River and did a drive by of Elvis's house.  We took pictures with Mandi's camera so I only have a few that I took at home with my iPad.  

Wonderful Mandi snuggling with Isak:
 Mandi feeding Isak and reading.  She is an impressive multi-tasker!
 Snuggling with Kira:
Thanks for coming Mandi!!!! I loved talking and hanging out with you!!!  You are amazing!

No comments: