Monday, March 25, 2013

1 Month Christmas Pictures

My sister Jenny and I made these cute elf hats for the twins to wear for pictures.  Then on December 11 in the afternoon we decided to set up a photo shoot.  We taped wrapping paper to the wall (pinterest idea).  And this is how the babies started out:

They were not happy!  haha.  We persevered though and after some cuddling, milk and diaper changes we got some great pictures.  Here's a few of my favorites:
Sleeping Beauty Kira Girl.




I tied a pink bow around her wrist, but I think you can tell who is Kira and who is Isak without it.  Kira is just all girl and Isak is all boy....at least that's what I see. :)
 We took several (probably 50 pictures hehee.) more,  and then she was done...
  And then Sleeping Prince Isak Boy was ready...
Doesn't he just melt your heart?

 He was soooo snuggly!
 Then both babies were finally asleep at the SAME time!  
 Caught Kira's adorable dimple!  Yes!
 I think this was the closest we had the twins together.  I think they enjoyed it.

 I love how Isak has his foot propped up on Kira and Kira is resting her hand on the pom pom.

 My dear friend Larysa gave us these wonderful build-a-bears.  I love them and it's a perfect way to see how much the twins have grown.  So you'll be seeing more baby n' bear pictures in the future. :)
 Obviously they were a bit tired from all the picture taking.
Synchronized Yawning!
A little tussle:
 Each getting a hit in.
 And this was the last picture before we called it a day:
 We put them in cozy clothes, wrapped them up and placed them in their bouncy seats; where they took a nice long, comfortable nap.
Thanks Mom and Jenny for capturing great pictures of the twins at 1 month old!

1 comment:

Brandi said...

I love the little elf hats! The pictures turned out so precious. :)