**I noticed some pictures are pretty pixelated. But if you click on it, then a clearer version shows up. Not sure why this is...maybe too many photos! Haha.
Moments during June 11 - 16:
For breakfast, Sofie loves to eat a bagel with Nutella and strawberries on top!
Pickleball! My nails happened to match my top!
Sofie and Noah set up a doctor office for their stuffed animals. They were so cute playing together. I took a couple pictures of Isak and his friend Xavier at tennis camp. They happened to match shirts that day!
Poor Isak was running backwards to get a ball and fell. He has a hole in his elbow!
Lunch and games.
I enjoy playing games with the kids while they eat. :)
Puzzle time while Dad reads scriptures.
Sofie likes to put Cheetos in her sandwiches. I remember doing that as a kid too!
These dumb beetle bugs are eating all of my roses! We bought some spray and hopefully, our rose bush will be blooming again soon.
Noah looks good practicing the piano. He finished the first book and he's on to the second.
Nels and I ate dinner together at a Mexican restaurant. It's always nice to go out to eat with him.
Sofie and I had popcorn with M&M's and finally watched Wicked For Good...the second Wicked movie. The family came and went, but Sofie and I enjoyed the whole movie together. 💜
Puzzle time!
Isak and Kira - Sunday before they left for FSY. I bought them both new Sunday clothes...Isak is looking handsome and Kira is looking gorgeous.
Cute Sofie Girl!
And a handsome Noah Boy!
Ok! So this was one of my favorite puzzles. It's a candy puzzle and it was a joy to put together. Sofie and I worked on it the most.
June 15 - 20 was Isak and Kira's first FSY (For Strength of Youth) It was in Bowling Green, KY...2 hours away. I was so worried and nervous for them. We packed them up and we bought them phones too! Because I wanted them to be able to text or call when they needed to. We did our best to prepare for FSY and I think it all worked out.
We stopped at Chick-Fil-A for lunch and then dropped them off at the college campus that was hosting them.
Our friend Lydia and her mom Nelly came with us. Lydia and Kira roomed together.
Ready to check in.
I helped get each one settled with their bed and stuff. Isak was excited. He didn't know his roommate, but I think overall his roommate was pretty good.
They got green shirts.
Last hugs and then I left them. It was actually kind of hard! I just worried about them. But they did great. I loved getting texts from them. Overall, they had a great time. I think I have more pictures of them later.
Back at home, I air fried some corn on the cob! Yum!
Sofie loves making blind bags. She works really hard on them.
Grilled chicken, potato and corn...delicious summer meal.
I enjoyed my time with Sofie and Noah. We went on a bike ride from our house to the park on Cason Lane Trail. We had a great time.
I loved these flower things on the tree. Up close:
Our friend Lydia and her mom Nelly came with us. Lydia and Kira roomed together.
Ready to check in.
I helped get each one settled with their bed and stuff. Isak was excited. He didn't know his roommate, but I think overall his roommate was pretty good.
They got green shirts.
Kira's room:
The theme for FSY was Walk with Me. Last hugs and then I left them. It was actually kind of hard! I just worried about them. But they did great. I loved getting texts from them. Overall, they had a great time. I think I have more pictures of them later.
Back at home, I air fried some corn on the cob! Yum!
Sofie loves making blind bags. She works really hard on them.
Grilled chicken, potato and corn...delicious summer meal.
I enjoyed my time with Sofie and Noah. We went on a bike ride from our house to the park on Cason Lane Trail. We had a great time.
I loved these flower things on the tree. Up close:
Far away:
Cuties! They threw rocks in the river for a bit.
I did some yoga while I waited. :)
They played at the playground. I played Hide and Seek with them too.
Noah likes cheese pizza now! So Sofie and Noah enjoyed Costco cheese pizza after the bike ride.
Nels played lots of Cover Your Assets with them.
Good times!































































No comments:
Post a Comment