Tuesday, September 29, 2026

July 13: Day 4 - Gatlinburg

**Click on photo for clearer image.

July 13: Day 4 - Gatlinburg!
Last day!  We got all packed and checked out by 9:30 a.m.  As we were packing a bear and two cubs came to say good bye!  Aren't they so cute?!
Then we went to Crockett Breakfast.  It was a delicious big breakfast and worth the 45 minute wait!
Of course, I took pictures while we waited...





The menu is on a newspaper and it was fun to read.  It had a fact about what the "smoke" in the Smoky mountains and what it really is...mist. 


Kira ordered the big cinnamon roll!
Sofie and Noah shared these thick pancakes!
I ordered eggs Benedict with hashbrowns.  Mmmmm.
Isak had bacon, eggs, toast and candied apples.  
I took a pictured of Sofie and Noah smiling for Nels who was taking a picture. 

Nels got pigs in a blanket (pancakes) and eggs.  

We all enjoyed our food and realized we are really good at eating breakfast food together.  :)
We drove the four hours back home, unpacked and got settled back home.  Great trip.  I love the memories we created together.  

No comments: