March 14 -31, 2026
March 14, Saturday:
Adventure! We went on a bike ride to the Barfield Park. It was probably the best bike ride we've been on as a family! Why? Because Noah had no training wheels and was able to keep up with everyone. So we were all together and it was great!
We played for a bit at the playground.
Here's our bikes lined up...
We stopped and threw rocks in the river too.
Isak found a heart shaped rock.
Nels and I enjoyed watching our kids, and we just took a minute to be grateful for our family.
I made the kids a dragon smoothie and later that night we watched "How to Train Your Dragon." It was a happy accidental themed day!
The kids created drawings and colored them. This was Kira's.
I saw a post on Instagram that Apex Pickleball was looking to hire some part time people. I quickly jumped on the opportunity and applied for the job. I interviewed and got a position working three days a week for four hour shifts during the day while the kids are at school. I'm so happy! It works well with our schedule. My favorite part is that sometimes I join people when they play, so I'm getting paid to play my favorite game!! :)
I also add products to the online shop. It's low stress and good people. I really enjoy it!
March 15 - Sunday Photos:
Cute matching dresses!
I was going to dig this plant out because I didn't know what it was. This is the first year it has blossomed! I asked my mom it was and it's an Iris.
There was a wind storm so some of the stems bent. I clipped them and brought them in the house to enjoy!
March 17 - St. Patrick's Day! Sofie rocked her look for St. Patrick's Day! She looked so cute!!Noah wore green too. :)
I tried to celebrate a little for this holiday. I made green pancakes for dinner and a green smoothie.
And Noah loves when we get the green frosted sugar cookies. I also got Rolos for the "gold" for the leprechauns.
It worked. The holiday felt celebrated. I think I did more in the past, but that's ok. This is what it is for this year.
Two ducks came waddling on our yard...
I did a little social media post for my job one day...
And it got posted. :)
Part of this building is also part of Apex Pickleball.
I learned how to use the ball machine and did some drills for work one day. :)
I probably have a photo of this, but just in case...here's the coloring pages in Noah's room. It's been up for a while...maybe we need to change it up!
March 20, Friday.
I tried to celebrate a little for this holiday. I made green pancakes for dinner and a green smoothie.
And Noah loves when we get the green frosted sugar cookies. I also got Rolos for the "gold" for the leprechauns.
It worked. The holiday felt celebrated. I think I did more in the past, but that's ok. This is what it is for this year.
Two ducks came waddling on our yard...
I did a little social media post for my job one day...
And it got posted. :)
Part of this building is also part of Apex Pickleball.
I learned how to use the ball machine and did some drills for work one day. :)
I probably have a photo of this, but just in case...here's the coloring pages in Noah's room. It's been up for a while...maybe we need to change it up!
March 20, Friday.
The older kids had school, and the younger kids had the day off. Sofie went to her friend's birthday party.
I tried to pamper her. We did her hair in a french braid and I painted her finger nails too.
She was excited to party.
Her friend had a Taylor Swift themed party and they did scrapbooks and ate food together.
She had a blast.
He was so cute and even asked for some pictures. :)
We ended up at Bart's Bakery. I said he could pick anything he wanted and he chose for us to get mini moon pies. :)
Then we went to the Technology Engagement Center.
We played Mario Wonder together. It was so fun!
I loved when my character turned into an elephant!! Then we picked up Sofie from her party and went to Parent/Teacher Conference.
They have the sweetest teacher! Ms. Spees is great and only had nice things to say about Sofie and Noah. I think they are both doing well in 4th grade! Yay!
I made chocolate cookies with mint chocolate frosting. Mmmm.
Sofie and I went to a baptism. We gave her gummy bears and a Kit Kat bar.
It was a wonderful baptism with great talks.
Here's the sweet girl who was baptized. She was very happy. I'm thankful she asked us to come and be part of her day.
Work stuff...adding paddles to the shop...
I love the computer work too!
My Iris's. 💜
Pretty Kira with a pretty sunrise in the background.
March 25 -
I tried to pamper her. We did her hair in a french braid and I painted her finger nails too.
She was excited to party.
Her friend had a Taylor Swift themed party and they did scrapbooks and ate food together.
She had a blast.
Noah and I got to spend the day together. And we had a great time together. We went to the library and he got more Minecraft books.
Then we took a little walk around the library and downtown area. He was so cute and even asked for some pictures. :)
We ended up at Bart's Bakery. I said he could pick anything he wanted and he chose for us to get mini moon pies. :)
Then we went to the Technology Engagement Center.
We played Mario Wonder together. It was so fun!
I loved when my character turned into an elephant!! Then we picked up Sofie from her party and went to Parent/Teacher Conference.
They have the sweetest teacher! Ms. Spees is great and only had nice things to say about Sofie and Noah. I think they are both doing well in 4th grade! Yay!
I made chocolate cookies with mint chocolate frosting. Mmmm.
Sofie and I went to a baptism. We gave her gummy bears and a Kit Kat bar.
It was a wonderful baptism with great talks.
Here's the sweet girl who was baptized. She was very happy. I'm thankful she asked us to come and be part of her day.
Work stuff...adding paddles to the shop...
I love the computer work too!
My Iris's. 💜
Pretty Kira with a pretty sunrise in the background.
March 25 -
I made it to the temple. I had come down with a cough a few days before and it was lingering. I was nervous about going and prayed that I wouldn't cough too much during the session. My prayers were truly answered. I didn't cough once during the session! I'm thankful I went to the temple and experienced divine help in doing so.
Kira is preparing a duet performance with her friend Penny. They will perform their piece for a judge in April. I'm proud of her for trying this.
Cute Sofie is ready for dance.
Isak needs 10 service hours for school. We went and served together at the Greenhouse Ministry. It's fun to serve with him. We sorted food and Isak made it look extra nice. :)
I got a new dress! So I wanted to take a picture with the family. Isak and Noah were helping me find a good spot...
I don't really like how I look in this family one...I think I needed to have the camera up higher so I wasn't looking down...
Funny picture.
Cute girls with my Irises. Squinty eyes. So we moved to the shade...
Cute girls!!
Spa day! They know how to pamper each other.
Isak and Nels played Monopoly.
Noah and I played Summer Camp. We were all together in the same room, but doing different things. It was a nice time.
Kira went to her friend Shree's birthday party. She had a blast being with them. They went bowling and played laser tag. She had a great time.
Happy Spring from Sofie!
Another work day at Apex. I got an Apex work shirt. 😁
Noah drew his monkey.
He did a great job.
Isak drew a strawberry.
They both drew ice cream. Fun to see these two exploring their art talent.
Kira is preparing a duet performance with her friend Penny. They will perform their piece for a judge in April. I'm proud of her for trying this.
Cute Sofie is ready for dance.
Isak needs 10 service hours for school. We went and served together at the Greenhouse Ministry. It's fun to serve with him. We sorted food and Isak made it look extra nice. :)
We've been enjoying puzzles. Here's one that was 400 pieces. We ended up doing it twice because it was so delightful! We checked this one out from the library.
Sofie drew this cute ice cream cone and she is eating ice cream with cookies crumbled on top. I got a new dress! So I wanted to take a picture with the family. Isak and Noah were helping me find a good spot...
I don't really like how I look in this family one...I think I needed to have the camera up higher so I wasn't looking down...
Funny picture.
Cute girls with my Irises. Squinty eyes. So we moved to the shade...
Cute girls!!
Spa day! They know how to pamper each other.
Isak and Nels played Monopoly.
Noah and I played Summer Camp. We were all together in the same room, but doing different things. It was a nice time.
Kira went to her friend Shree's birthday party. She had a blast being with them. They went bowling and played laser tag. She had a great time.
Happy Spring from Sofie!
Another work day at Apex. I got an Apex work shirt. 😁
Noah drew his monkey.
He did a great job.
Isak drew a strawberry.
They both drew ice cream. Fun to see these two exploring their art talent.
Spring Break started Monday, March 30 - Friday, April 3. We stayed home, but we did have an adventure day on Friday...so that will be posted for April. It was a low key spring break.
And that's March. Just getting everyone to and from school and activites, Nels is doing well with his job, I started my job. Just working and then we relax and try to do one or two things together. So different from just a few years ago when we had babies and toddlers! It's also a reminder to just enjoy the season of life we are in.


































































































No comments:
Post a Comment