March 1 - 13, 2026: Some of our everyday moments during that time.
March 1, 2026
Sunday best photos:
The sun was bright, so we were squinting our eyes...
We moved to some shade...Goofy picture:
Noah worked hard on coding his robot that he got for Christmas.
We went to Patterson Park one evening and I played with the kids while Isak and Nels played some pickleball.
Kira is getting too tall for the playground... 😢
Heart with Noah.
Nels and Isak playing pickleball.
Noah played with me and he's getting the hang of it.
Isak did the FHE. He had a full sheet of paper and asked "Is it possible for me to step through this sheet of paper?" and then..."I promise I can do it." Even though it seemed impossible. Isak folded the paper lengthwise and then cut it on alternating sides that made a big circle for him to step through! God keeps his promises, even when it seems impossible just like how Abraham was promised a son through Sarah. God kept his promise and Sarah had a son named Isaac. Good job Isak with the FHE lesson.
My beautiful purple hyacinth.
Noah with his coding robot.
I got the kids to the dentist at different days/times. Noah took his raccoon and made it through his cleaning. No cavities. Yay!
Sofie finished her panda lego set. Yay!Sofie wasn't feeling well, which rarely happens. She had a cough and sore throat for a while. I took her to the doctor to see if she was contagious or how sick she was...she's ok. Just a viral nose infection. She was so cute writing while waiting for the doctor.
Afterwards, we went to Kroger and stocked up on ice cream. She was very happy to help pick them out.
School pictures...
Pretty Kira...
I asked AI to teach me how to trim this crepe myrtle. It gave great instructions. Before:
After photo:
I was thankful for the instant help and glad I didn't have to research different websites. It just gives the best overall answers. Very helpful.
The kids did sidewalk art while we worked on our landscaping.
I joined them after working and drew this Daisy.
Even Isak joined us...
And some neighbors joined us too.
Haha! Dad and Kira were teasing each other.
Here's a good one.
March 8, Sunday -
I joined them after working and drew this Daisy.
Even Isak joined us...
And some neighbors joined us too.
March 8-
Sunday photos:Haha! Dad and Kira were teasing each other.
Here's a good one.
March 8, Sunday -
We finished reading the Book of Mormon as a family! It took us 2 years, 2 months and 8 days! Yay! I'm so proud of us for trying to be consistent. We would miss a day or two, but then read again. There were times I wanted to just stop and give up, but I'm so glad we stuck with it! Most of the time we read just one page, but the last five months or so we read two pages at a time. We took time after we finished to share our testimonies and favorite parts of the Book of Mormon. It was a special moment.
Cute Kira and Sofie!
Kira did the FHE lesson on kindness. She had us write notes on post its of how we can be more kind to each other. Then we put the post it notes where we could regularly see them.
It was fun to see these post it notes up in the house and they were great reminders.
Playing Uno while eating dinner.
Kira's amazing homework.
Dentist for Kira...no cavities. Sofie and Isak also had dentist appointments...just no pics. And no cavities for all of the kids. Yay!
I went to a Relief Society activity. We ate tacos and did speed friendshipping. It was fun and yummy.
Isak tried a new pizza place that was next to the dentist office...his reward for no cavities. :)
I took these popcorn bags to the sisters I minister to. Hope they liked it.
Cute Sofie.
We did a cute hairstyle.
Sofie and Noah participated in the Salem Sprint at school. They walked/ran and got a snow cone afterwards.
They did great!
Kira loves the day after she has braids so her hair is crimped. :)
Cute Kira and Sofie!
Kira did the FHE lesson on kindness. She had us write notes on post its of how we can be more kind to each other. Then we put the post it notes where we could regularly see them.
It was fun to see these post it notes up in the house and they were great reminders.
Playing Uno while eating dinner.
Kira's amazing homework.
Dentist for Kira...no cavities. Sofie and Isak also had dentist appointments...just no pics. And no cavities for all of the kids. Yay!
I went to a Relief Society activity. We ate tacos and did speed friendshipping. It was fun and yummy.
Isak tried a new pizza place that was next to the dentist office...his reward for no cavities. :)
I took these popcorn bags to the sisters I minister to. Hope they liked it.
Cute Sofie.
We did a cute hairstyle.
Sofie and Noah participated in the Salem Sprint at school. They walked/ran and got a snow cone afterwards.
They did great!
Kira loves the day after she has braids so her hair is crimped. :)
That's all.




































































No comments:
Post a Comment